11.25.2013

New In

Well hello there guys,

Today I've got a little fashion-haul type post for you. As you might know I've visited Antwerp and did some shopping so I thought I'd share what I got with you guys. I hope you like it.
The Maine's new album; Forever Halloween
Maybe I bought a bit too much?! hihi
Two Urban Outfitters candles; Prosecco and Vanille & Ginger
Normally I don't show underwear, but this is from New Look and way too cute not to share
Lush's Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic
It looks like a Christmas present
Golden glitter fingers.. woops haha
New H&M dress, winered paired with black tights and black boots
Paired the dress with a vintage cardigan
Forever21 dress with little stars paired with black tights and blue vans.
Paired with a Rived Island jacked
I love the detail on the back of the jacked
H&M sweater with a zipper on the back and H&M grey tights with brown boots
Forever21 grey cropped longsleeve, fauxleather skirt and H&M oatmealcoloured tights with black boots.
Made it a little more dressy with a H&M blazer
My lovely new cardboardboyfriend Harry Styles (it's my sisters, don't worry!)

Do you guys have any resent purchases or something I should check out?
Sorry for the fact that the pictures are quite dark, it wasn't the perfect picture day haha!
Did you enjoy this weekend?!

Love,
Renée

2 opmerkingen:

Melissa zei

I love the underwear damn.. :)

Sanne zei

Wat ben je toch een prachtkind ook <3