11.04.2013

What I Eat

Hellooo guys,

Today is a first, yet again, for me.
Since I'm trying to eat a little bit more healthy, even though I've got my girlproblems right now, and thought I'd share my tips and stuff with you guys. I parted this post in Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks. Unfortunately since I live at home for the time being I can't make my own dinner which kind of sucks. I love my mom's and the boy's mom's food but it's nice to choose what you want to eat yourself.

Breakfast
For breakfast I normally have a slice of brown bread with chocolate of fruit sprinkles on top. With that I'll have two crackers of some kind with either cheese and meat or jam. I'll sometimes eat yogurt with muesli or something like that but usually my breakfast looks somewhat like the picture.
Together with my jummy breakfast I´ll always, unless I need to be at school at 9am, have a cup of tea with milk. I love Earl Grey, Lady Grey and Green Tea. It's my way of waking up since I really don't like coffee. I had a little bit more time this day so when I do have a little chilled out breakfast I'll also have a glass of juice.
I do need to sometimes make myself eat all of my breakfast but however I feel like when you eat a good and nutricious breakfast you'll have a less craving for food the rest of the day. 

Lunch
Since I was at home studying all day I had more time to lunch. Normally on a regular school day I'll just have the Sultana cookies or a bar of some sort and one or two pieces of fruit. However when I have more time to lunch I'll usually make some yogurt or salad or something jummy like that. 
This is my nice Blond dessertbowl. I had some pear and cinnamon yogurt with some chunky muesli on top. Because I do want to spoil myself sometimes, and it was that time of month, I had some milkchocolate on top. 
For lunch on a schoolday I'd go pretty light but most of the time I come back just before dinner. However if I'm back long before dinner I'd make myself a cracker or something tiny.

Dinner
I cheated a little because I forgot to take a picture on the same day as the others so I took a picture yesterday when the boy and I went for sushi. I ♥ sushi nomnomnom
Normally I'd make myself dinner when I was living on my own. However since I now live with my parents I'll have to keep up with their schedule on eating. I do eat either pasta, rice or potatoes with some vegetables and something vegetarian. I'm not a vegan but I rather eat something vegetarian or fish than eating meat.

Snacks
For snacks I usually eat a piece of fruit. I'm not that much of a snacker. However if I do take a snack I make sure it's pretty healthy. So I'd take some fruit, make a smoothy, eat a cracker with something, make a little salad or take a healthy cookie option such as the new Sultana Coconut! I love me some coconut nom!!
But I'm a girl, so I love a piece of chocolate, usually milk, or nice cookies every now and then. And that's healthy too!

I hope you liked this and I'd love to know all the things you like or love to eat and what you do to eat a little bit healthy, and ofcourse what you eat when you do cheat a little!
So what do you eat to keep yourself healthy, or cheat a little?

Love,
Renée

ps. something new for your eyeballs:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 opmerking:

Melissa zei

Sjans dak net gegeten heb, of ik had honger :)