10.02.2012

Photober #1 & #2

Well hello there guys,

I´m so sorry for my lack of blogposts last month it has been a crazy few weeks. First of all school has started again and it takes some time to find time to do anything other than school. I´m only in my first week now though. Second I´ve had 2 weeks off after my exams so I had a bit of chilling and doing nothing just hanging out with friends and familie it was amazing. A lot has happened since my last blogpost but I´ll just keep you updated with the most important ones.
First of all I had an amazing weekend with my mom and our horses in Ede and hanging out with my housemate was amazing aswell. Pictures will be online soon.
I did some amazing chillings with old friends, one whom I had not seen for over 3 years so it was great catching up with her. Furthermore I did some catching up with old friends and made plans to maybe go to Sheffau in February, which I´m already looking forward to.
Last weekend I had a nice chill weekend with a friend of mine who I used to hang out with untill about 3 years ago and now we´ve started hanging out again and I´m very happy with that because he´s an amazing person and a great friend. I also went to a little festival kind off thing at Latenstaan which is the same clubhouseloungething I talked about in my last blog. It was an amazing night just hanging out and being with friends. On sunday I had a ABC-Dressage clinic with Be Yourself and it went amazingly well and I'm very proud of Be Yourself!
I, however, am a little ill at the moment. It started on sunday but yesterday it was really bad and today it got a little better but I'm still not over it unfortunatly.
Right now I wanted to tell you guys that I'm starting a new month of blogging.. Photober? Blogtober? I'm not quite sure yet. Anyway I've got this from my best friend Sanne from omdat ik dat wilblog. She got it from bij gebrek aan beter so here it is;
So this means I'll be blogging everyday this month! Big yaay for that, I've already done two challenges so be sure to check them out in older blogposts of mine.
So today you'll get both the first of october and the second.
The first one is a selfportrait I actually took a while back but since I'm sick right now and my camera is still back at my parents house I thought I'd use an old one.
Secondly is something purple which I'm wearing today so I took a photo of that and posted it on instagram. Be sure to follow my instagram because I'll post this weeks photo's on it, my instagram name is rpinguin.
 So here are photober's number #1 and #2!
I'll post day three tomorrow, have a good night/day if yours hasn't started yet.

Love,
R.Pinguin

2 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

Heel leuk schatje! Ik ben blij dat ik je over heb kunnen halen hihi, leuk! En deze week plaats je dan elke dag was op Instagram, of niet? Liefs!

rawrpinguin zei

deze week komt alles elke dag op instagram omdat ik die gelijk op mn laptopper kan zetten! :D Daarna gaat het fijn met monsieur le bigaars camera!