10.06.2012

Photober day #4, #5 and #6

Well hello there,

Because of a way to busy schedule the last 2 days I had no time to post a new blog feauturing my new photober photo´s.
So here they are
Photober day 4 was hidden object
I choose love as a hidden object since not everyone shows love the way they should and I try to keep my love close and not letting anyone steal my heart quickly since it has been broken way to many times.
Photober day 5 was on a roof
This is a photo taken on the roof of my parents house today because yesterday it was really really bad weather so I couldn´t photograph outside otherwise my beloved phone would drown.
Photober day 6 is animal
Today it´s day 6 so since I´m at my parents house and I already showed you guys tons of photo´s with my puppy in it I thought I´d be a nice thing to make a photo of one of our other animals. Right now we own 3 guinea pigs who are called Snip (4 years old), Snap (4 years old) and Punky (1 year old), 2 rabbits called Witje (9 years old) and Teddy (1 year old), 2 horses Frija (23 years old) and Wondertje (5 years old) and ofcourse a lot of spiders, bugs etc. etc.
This is Witje, the oldest of our little animals, who is 9 years old atm which is very very old for a rabbit. He's lovely, not always has been but nowadays he's just a little fragile old man sniffing around.
Well that's it for today guys, looking forward to tomorrow's challenge but first it's time to go out for dinner with some friends and maybe after that I might hang out with a friend of mine but we'll see. Tomorrow I'm off for my first trip outside with Be Yourself so I'm pretty excited for that and in the afternoon I'll prob work on my Halloweencostume.

Have a nice weekend,


R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: