10.07.2012

Photober day #7

Hi there guys,

so it's the end of this weekend, too bad so sad! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
I had a lovely weekend spending time on friday watching a movie on the couch and my saturday trying to find the right fabric for my Halloweencostume which turned out to be a pretty damn expensive joke.. butyeah it's worth it I hope.
Anyways I had a lovely dinner with some friends including a good friend of mine who has her own blog Being Alana. she's an amazing artist! After that I went home, changed and had a nice evening outside just hanging out. Today I had to work early and had a lovely ride with Be Yourself outside with my mom, sisters and our horses. So that's that now I'm bloody tired and just finishing todays blog so that I can hit the sack.
Photober day 7 Meal
I was planning on making a photograph of my moms amazing spinach-hamcakething it was delicious but unfortunately I forgot and  already ate my slice when I remembered so sorry for that guys. Here's a picture of my dessert, which looks like crap but tastes sooooo good!♥

Hope you all had an amazing weekend,

R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: