10.14.2012

Photober day #11, #12, #13, #14

Well hello there,
I'm so sorry for being offline the past couple of days it has been a crazy weekend. Hope you all did enjoy the last challenge and your weekend ofcourse.
Lets start with the photochallenges and maybe I'll tell something more about my weekend!
Photober day #11 Motion
I took these pictures while my roommate, who practiced ballet for a long time, was dancing in the kitchen. We had a pretty big laugh because my phone wouldn't work correctly so we had a bunch of stupid pictures with just arms and legs on them.
Photober day #12 Transport
Everybody forgets that when you walk you transport yourself.. No one thinks about our poor shoes who carry us around untill they eventually die on us. So here's my tribute to my shoes, I've got quite a lot of shoes actually and not all of them I've used because I was wearing my blue Vans and my Ethnies where back at my parents house and so where a lot of my high heels BUT here's a small sneak peak of my shoecollection.
Photober day #13 Surroundings
Everytime I hear the word surroundings I start thinking about this A Day To Remember song where they say: 'Disrespect your surroundings'. No offence, I like A Day To Remember a lot. SOOO I was a SubwayXL3 with my friends on saturday and I made a little photograph of my surroundings during the event so I'll share some of that information with you guys! Don't mind any weird faces, we where having a blast!
Photober day #14 Hobby
Well 've got a lot of hobby's, one of them you're currently reading so. Other hobby's of mine are horsebackriding, dancing, writing songs and so on. Since I told you guys that I'd put up some photo's my mom took at the clinic a few weeks ago I thought I'd use them here. This is me having a great time with Be Yourself aka Pilsje. The second one is an old one of me and my own horse Gini, I miss her.
Anyway, my weekend was amazing, I saw a movie on friday with a friend of mine, saturdays I went to Subway XL3 at Maassilo, Rotterdam which was AMAZING! Loved every second of that night, we came home at 6 am so I'm pretty tired right now. Today I've done some shopping for this week, bought nice bananas nom and the same friend I hung out with on friday came over which was really nice! That was my weekend hope you all enjoyed yours and this blog ofcourse.

Goooodnight,
R.Pinguin

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Leuk schattie! Voor de omgeving foto gebruik ik ook een Subway foto <3. Ik loop zo achter trouwens, ik moet heel veel dagen inhalen! Oei... en ga elke dag meer achterlopen. Maar ik vind het kei leuk om jouw foto's te zien!