10.09.2012

Photober day #8 & #9

Hi guys,

today's day nine of photober which means I skipped day 8 so this will again be a double photober! I haven't had the best two days since I'm still not feeling to well plus the weather is killing me. Yesterday my oldandnewhousemate Maaike and I went on a lovely dinnerdate together. We got ourselfs some nice kebabs with frites and stuff, nomnom it was really nice!
Photober day #8 Slow shutter speed
Since I still don't have my camera here and I kind off like doing this photochallenge with my phone I don't have a slow shutter speed button so I made a photograph of my lovely vanilla candle which smells amazing.
Photober day #9 Green Energy
What's not more green than a cow who makes milk and eats grass? Nothing. Haha no forget it haha, I just love the picture, it's a canvas hanging in our kitchen and it's a cow so that says it all.
Hope you enjoyed day #8 and #9, tomorrow will hopefully be a lot more creative and since my dog is farting so badly that I'm starting to feel dizzy I think it's time for a walk and than straight to bed because I'm in pain and sleepy as hell. I'll see you all tomorrow on photober the 10th, have a great night and a great day.

Nighty,

R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: