10.18.2012

Photober day #15, #16, #17 and #18

Hi there,
Sorry for the lack of blogpost the past few days been doing a lot of studying and a lot of other things. I did however made all the photober photo's. I really hope you enjoy,

Photober day #15 Bird's eye view
At first I thought about making a high up photo. Than I remembered that whenever I'm in Amsterdam I'd trip over the stupid birds sitting on the street looking at you like you're some sort of weird alien. So I though why not make a photo at streethight.
Photober day #16 Highlight of the day
On tuesday I had not an very exciting day, I went to school did my homework, went to fitness and went to the clinic to become a member of centaur and help Maaike with one of their horses, Anneke. After fitness I thought the greatest highlight of my day was in fact my horrible after workout outfit.
Photober day #17 Round
Since my bag is covered in buttons you might like a little sneakpeak of all the awesomeness covering my bag.
Photober day #18 Looking inside
Honestly this was a pretty hard to do this challenge. I'm giving you a look of what's inside of my heart and head. If you look close enough you'll see a lot more than what meets the eye.
Hope you all enjoyed these four days, looking forward to a lot of things especially this weekend.
For now, I'm going to enjoy my night out with one of my housemates

Goodnight,




R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: