10.11.2012

Photober day #10

Well hello there,

Yesterday was the actual day 10 of this photochallenge but because I wasn't feeling to great I did made the picture but I waited to show all of you untill today.
Photober day #10 tourist
My housemate came with this amazing idea to make a camera out of paper and I thought it was such an amazing idea that I followed through and made my own camera, which looks amazing... Haha
My housemate made the picture and we had a big laugh doing it.
After I took of my lovely looking outfit my roommate fooled around with the camera and I caught it on a picture.
Right now I'm working on my photober day #11.. Really wondering how it'll turn out, hopefully you'll like it. Looking forward to showing you what I came up with. Hope it'll be online somewhere tonight or maybe tomorrow morning.

Have a nice day,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: