12.04.2013

December Days

Todaaaay I've made myself a little challenge!
I'm going to do this every other day which means this is already up late haha. Woeps
But that's because I had some final touches to make on stuff.
Anyway this will be the first one covering the first four days of December.

What does this challenge mean?! It means I'll be taking a picture of something every day this month, it can be anything to make it a little easier. Hopefully you'll enjoy the first few days!

December first
I had a lovely lunch with the boys family and we watched the last Lord Of The Rings but since I didn't have my camera with me I couldn't take a picture so here's a picture of Aragorn nomnom!♥

December second
School, cold and still unpacking haha, check out my Moving update to see my full roomtour.

December third
More school, cuddling with Dorien and updating my blog! Going crazy on the vitamine part since I don't want to get ill.

December fourth
School and more school and suprise suprise more school! Jessie was hanging out for once in stead of playing with his new friend hihi ♥

Can't wait for you guys to see the rest of this little challenge thing! Now I'm off to bed, goooodnight all

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: