12.20.2013

DecemberDays part 5

Today is the last day of DecemberDays before I leave for Austria. It has been a crazy crazy week leading up to leaving today. Anyways lets get cracking shall we.

December fifteen
It being a sunday I had to do nothing and had a lovely lazy day with the boy and we went Christmasshopping and found out we bought the same present soo that was pretty stressfull. Anyway I did some last minute Christmasshopping for the boy and I hope he likes it a lot. I drove back to my place at night and had a night of running a few errands anyway that's what I did that day.

December sixteen
Monday I had a lot of school and I had to finish some school stuff. I also went to my little horse and I had a lovely Christmas dinner with my roommates which was really really nice! This is what I wore that day.

December seventeen
Another day filled with school, horse and did some lovely cooking and catching up with some things and this is what I made. It's vegetarian kebabs, broccoli with philedelphia and some rice with nuts haha. It was actually really really lovely.

December eigtheen
This is the day, the day the boy came over! Hihi I had some cleaning to do and some schoolwork and I went to the horse and the boy came over. We had a lovely dinner, some of my uni-friends came over and we had some drinks and went out. I made a picture of the breakfast I made the boy the next day. The bowl is mine and the bread is his.

December nineteen
The boy and I had a lazy morning in. We also went to the horsy and that was really lovely. Unfortunately I had to drop of Jessie at his new doggysitter which is really nice that she wants to take care of Jessie while I'm in Austria but I feel really bad leaving him though. I miss my little monkey already. Went for sushi with the best of the best friends in the world. My lovely roommate from Gent gave me a early Christmas gift and I loooooved it. It's a picture of Gucci and I last year right before we had to put him down. He was really lovely and I do really miss him.

December twenty
PACKING running errands and going crazy. We are leaving in I think about 15 minutes soooo this is where I leave you guys for a week. Sorry♥ The boys parents gave us these last night and we are going to devour these really soon!
for those wondering, I'm wearing my primark PUNK shirt, a bow ring, my watch and sweatpants.

I hope you all have an AMAZING Christmas, may it be the best!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: