12.14.2013

DecemberDays part 4

Hellooo guys!
Hope you are all having a great weekend. Today I've got another DecemberDays for you all. 

December tenth
I had a day off so went out with the doggie for a walk and with my mom for a ride with the horses. It was a really nice day and I went back so my place after dinner. It was really nice having a day off after having an exam. 

December eleven
I had a day filled with school and I enjoyed myself a little with these nice sweeties. If I can eat something every day and it won't make my teeth fall out I'd eat these, I loooove these!!
December twelf
The best of the best Sanne came over and we had lovely chats and food and a walk with the doggies. It was really really nice seeing her again, it was a lovely day. 

December thirtheen
I had a nice day at school and went back home to my parents. The boy came over and we went out to see The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. It was incredible, amazing, really good, awesome and great, if you haven't already you should go see it.
source: Google

December fourteen
We have a little morning in and went for pancakes in the afternoon joined by the puppydog. Right now the boy is in Amsterdam and I'm chilling and finishing up on some things. 

Hope you all have a lovely day, looking forward to Christmas and the holidays!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

It sure was a lovely day! <3 wat een leuke post liefje! En ik vind het toch een partij leuk dat je een Facebook pagina hebt! :D fijne dag vandaag mop! Liefs