12.12.2013

The Christmas Tag

Goodday all!
It's Christmastime and I looove it. Even bought the boy a Christmas sweater so he can be a little festive haha. Anyway I thought I'd do a little tag called the Christmas Tag today. Alfie (Who's PointlessBlog on Youtube, you all should check him out he's really funny) came up with this tag and I thought it'd be nice to do this on my blog! So here we go

Questions:

1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas
IOJWIEJIDJ)(@UH@WJEOAQKKSD)(D@UE$H@IAESE@) It's ALMOST CHRISTMASS!
2. Whats the best present you've ever been given and why?
I got this amazing mug last year which had a squirrel on it. Not an superexciting gift but it was the thought behind it that made it very very nice. The boy gave it to me btw.
3. Whats the worst present you've ever been given and why?
My parents got me a blowdryer when I was about twelve years old and it sucked haha. 
4. Sing a line from your favourite christmas song
DOOO THEY KNOW IT'S CHRISTMASSSS AT ALLLLLLL!
5. Whats your favourite Christmas film?
I haven't watched that many Christmas movies but I looove love love love love Love Actually. That's definitely my most favourite movie to watch around Christmas.
6. Show how good you are at wrapping a present
I don't suck at wrapping a present but I'm not the very best haha. 
7. If you could rename one of father christmas'reindeers, what would you name it?
I'd name one Jessie because it'd be awesome if my dog could be a reindeer!
8. Whats your favourite thing about christmas?
The happiness that spreads and for once almost everyone seems to be really relaxed and happy.

I hope you all liked this tag, feel free to do it yourself I'd love to read yours!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Wat een leuke post! En wat een leuke mok heb je gekregen ;) ik begrijp wel waarom je het zo leuk vindt, haha lievie.