12.10.2013

DecemberDays part 3

Hellooo guys!

Today I've got my part three of my DecemberDays series. 
My exam is finally oveerrr and it's awesome weather today sooo I'm going out with the puppy today and also am going for a ride with the horseys with my mom. I'm going back home tonight but since I've got the day off I'm staying at my parents. Anyway lets get in to the pictures of day seven up untill december ninth since ten will be included in the next one.

December seventh
I spend my day studying and studying and had a lovely dinner at the boys place and spend my night.. that's right studying even more! 

December eighth
Another day of die hard studying and studying and studying and getting some things done at night. Had a night in with the boy.

December ninth
I had my exam mehh aaand I had a lovely day with the uni-girls and we had an amazing dinner. It was a blast!!!

Hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you soon. 

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: