12.16.2013

Winterpost

Gooodafternoon,

Since the boy and I are going to Austria in three days so I thought I'd share some pictures from the winterdays in Austria I still have on my computer. Can't wait to share some old stuff hihi!

December 2011, PARTY

Crazy people

I can sit.. on my ass

Prettyyyy

February 2013

Early morning rides

Oh hi

Follower

On my way home

In 2011 I went with my parents and sisters but in 2013 I went with a friend of mine. This year the boy and I will join my parents and sisters again. I'm really really excited although there's not much snow in Austria at the moment which sucks but I hope for lots of snow. We will also be celebrating Christmas in Austria so unfortunately the post from the 20th up untill the 28 will be delayed since I won't be uploading as long as I'm in Austria. However untill the 20th there will be enough for you to enjoy. 
Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Love,
Renée