12.30.2013

DecemberDays part 6

Hi guys!
I've had an amazing week in Austria snowboarding with my family and the boy. It was really nice having a week off there. It was a goodawefully good week and I hope you all had just an excellent Christmas and had lots of gifts.
So I thought I'd share the almost last bits of this December today.

December twenty-one
View from the hotelroom on our way to Austria. We had a loooong day of driving an arrived around 5pm in Austria went straight for dinner and sleep haha.

December twenty-two
SNOW SNOW SNOW. I was sooo excited to get on my board again after 11months. It was a really nice day actually with some sun and the boy was trying really hard to get better at snowboarding which was pretty funny hihi. My board is the one on the left, it looks bigger than my sisters but in reality it's not haha.


December twenty-three
Another day filled with snowboarding. My sisters and I had a lovely morning with our snowboardingteacher who is amazing!! The boy also took some lessons so by the end he was pretty good, I'm proud! We had a lovely dinner and this is my pasta, it was mouthwatering ♥

December twenty-four
Well it was a little chilling and we had lunch and we did some snowboarding and had a lot of fun!

December twenty-five
Christmaaaaaaaas, Christmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas! And the boy and I with our nice Christmas sweaters from Primark haha. We had another day filled with snowboarding, food and a good laugh. We were actually getting ready for the day so we are both wearing our snowboardingpants haha, sexy as ever.

December twenty-six
Me looooves the snow. I actually really miss it a lot. I always have this short dip after coming back from Austria because I love snowboarding and love the cold weather and snow there. I also miss the fun and hanging out with the awesome people who teach snowboarding there and having a little time out from the normal routine. Anyways I also love being back with my puppydog and being home for Newyears.

December twenty-seven
Last day snowboarding, it actually snowed that night so the pistes where great!! It was a really nice day and we had a lot of fun. We went for dinner in the little town we were at and after that we went for drinks with two of our amazing snowboardteachers which was really nice and fun and a great way to end the already great week.

December twenty-eight
We actually got up at 4.50am because we were leaving at 5.30. Eventually ended up leaving at 6 in the morning. I didn't take any pictures this day because I spend most of it sleeping and chilling. Soooo here's a picture of me being crazy on my snowboard haha.

The last days will come after January first :)  I'm actually a little sick at the moment so I'm still in bed haha the puppydog and the boy just joined me and now we are going to eat something and chill and have dinner at his parents.
I wish you all a lovely, amazing and wonderfull Newyearseve and to all a happy, loving and healthy 2014!

Love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: