12.03.2013

Moving

Hellooo guys,

So.. the reason I haven't uploaded in six days is.... I moved!
Yesh yesh I finally moved again, no longer with living with my parents I'm actually living with three other girls and two dogs, not only Jessie but one of the other girls has a dog aswell so Jessie is really really happy haha.
Anyway I thought I'd give you guys a little tour trough my room so hopefully you guys like it!

Where all the magic happends... hahaha
It's so true..
Desk means chaos
Bedside table
Chaos continues
Tea and picture corner on my desk, the picture is my Grandpa who passed away and the little rabbit holding the balloon is something a friend of mine gave to me
So much books for studytime
Perfume collection
More books on vetstuff
Analog camera and a candle
Picturecorner
Clutter just got a new defenition
View
Jessie's hangout spot
Chillcorner
Fooooods
Books I love reading, still need to get some books here
More candles, suprise?!
Polish and little candlestuff
Closet
Make up and sink stuff
Stuff that makes me look good.

Well I'm going to clean this place haha! Hope you liked this and let me know if you have any things you want me to blog about!

Love,
Renée

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Yes I absolutely LOVE your room! Hij is geweldig en heerlijk en zo leuk dat de hondjes het zo goed kunnen vinden! Geniet ervan schatje!