4.18.2012

Cast a book

As you may have guessed today is day three of the 30 day challenge. Can't just skip a day even though I almost forgot to write down today's challenge.
Day 03
A picture of the cast from your favorite show
A book you love
I've got to be honest about the first one... I don't have one show that I really really like. Mostly I just watch CSI, NCSI, The Closer, Castle, The Mentalist, Nikita and those kinds of shows though I must admit that I've been addicted to The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars. My roommate told me I should watch 24 but my computer doesn't want to play it so I guess I'll have to watch in on my tv when I've got the time to do so!
Anyway, I chose to place a photo of The Vampire Diaries because I couldn't find a proper photo of the Nikita cast!
A book I absolutely love is 'Een schitterend gebrek' by the Dutch writer Arthur Japin. The title means a wonderfull failure. The book's about one of Casanova's girls who tells her own story about what happened. The way Japin tells the story made me actually feel the way she felt. I think it's one of the best books ever written!
So well that's it I guess. Not much of a wonderfull piece today but I'm a bit confused and busy with stuff! Hope tomorrow will bring me some more writingskills.

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: