4.23.2012

Lift your head up high

Wehhh I totally forgot to write my blog yesterday! So today I'll actually have to do like... 4 challenges?! Ohmy hahaha lets start right away!!
Day 07 (which was yesterday... hihi woops)

A picture of your most treasured item
Five pet peeves

My most treasured item is prob my teddybear Joost. He's 3 years old, I got him for my 16th birthday from my grandma! ;D I was so happy because I had like this dolfin who's like 17 years old nowadays completely flat because I used it as a pillow for years and years. Without Joost I can't sleep and he's my unreal boyfriend because he always listens and is just amazing!
This is Joost, sitting on the backseat of the car while we were waiting for Maaike so that we could go back to Holland! Isn't he the cutest bear you've ever seen?!!!!
Five pet peeves... What the fuck are peeves? Aha according to Wikipedia a Pet Peeves is:  is a minor
annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.

Well lets see. My sister's cries for attention are fucking annoying, we know you exsist but you don't always have to get your way... This one guy who always talks about sex, it annoys me because he can't talk about anything else. Euhm my own insecurity annoys me till death. This friend of mine who uses a lot of drugs which I find annoying because he always tells me their bad STFU I know so stop using them yourself! Which gets me to the fifth pet peeve which is the normal I don't know but I don't know why I don't know though I know I don't know... Get it?!
Alright lets move on to todays challenge!!

Day 08
A picture that makes you laugh
What you ate today

A picture that makes me laugh will be a picture of the CUTEST ANIMAL IN THE WORLD! Which is this cute little pig who's covered in paint and it's sooooo cute! I guess they want me to share a picture of me doing embarrassing things but I only remember embarrassing things I don't take pictures of it...
LOOK AT IT'S CUTENESS!!! Omfg I'm slobbering hahahahaha! It's so cute and it makes me smile everytime I see it! ;D Hihi so cute!<3
What I ate today... Euhm I started with 2 slices of bread, one with chocopasta and one with cheese and meat.. Euhm together with a cracker with pate. For lunch I had two slices of bread with salomonsalad and another cracker with liverwurst. Sounds disgusting when I say it out loud but it's really nice! For dinner I had chopped steak with broccoli and baked potatoes and ketchup! Nomnomnom, for desert I had yogurt with muesli and sugar. And now it's time for the dishes! ;D
Hope you've enjoyed reading this and tomorrow will be day 09!! ;D

Takecare,

Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: