4.16.2012

Challenge

So I've decided that I'd do a 30 day challenge but a different one. I found these two challenges and thought it would be nice to combined them into one. So every day I'll do the both assignments from both challenges. I hope you like it and enjoy these upcoming 30 days!
Day01
A picture of yourself with ten facts
Five ways to win your heart

  • 19 years old
  • From Groningen, Holland
  • Lives and studies in Gent, Belgium
  • Horsebackriding and yoga
  • Has got a weird sence of humor
  • Got 4 sisters who live with my parents in Zoetermeer, Holland
  • Listens to music 24/7
  • Has got a pet named Bailey, she's an hamster
  • Has got 3 horses, Frija (22 years), Gini (15 years) and Wondertje (almost 5)
  • Best friend ever is Sanne
  1. Make me laugh
  2. Be honest, I absolutely hate people who lie
  3. Try and be different in your own way and not because I say so
  4. Take me to a place you think is special
  5. Talk a lot about you but don't forget to ask questions about me!

Sooo that was my 30 day challenge for today. I hope you've gained a lot of information and a lot of pain in your abbs because you laughed so hard hahaha. Tomorrow my second day, pretty curious about what I need to do tomorrow! ;D

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

2 opmerkingen:

Sanne zei

En jij bent mijn beste vriendin aller tijden!

Sanne zei

ik ga elke dag je challenge bekijken :)