4.20.2012

Friday foods

Well hi there person on the other side of the computer staring at a screen with zero's and ones translated into words. Every day I'm all confused about what to write and even though I'm not sure if there's anyone on the other side reading this I just enjoy putting time in writing stuff. Sounds a bit geeky but I don't care! ;D Well lets get down to business, the 30 day challenge!
Day 05
A picture of your favourite memory
Things you want to say to an ex
I've got like almost all my memory's on photo so it was really hard thinking of my favourite memory but I choose the one of my first dressage contest on my own horse. She's a 15 year old KWPN-er, her official name is Portella's Hoeve Pirginia and her grandpa is the wonderfull stallion Amor. She's the most amazing horse I know and I love her with my whole heart. Unfortunately I can't ride her anymore, nowadays she is in the company of a lot of Shetlanders grazing in a big meadow.
Things I want to say to an ex weren't that hard. Haha I haven't got that much to say since I tend to tell them everything when we break up. What I sometimes do want to say is that I'm not perfect, never want to be perfect but he should have stopped saying that I'm fat and ugly because it made me feel unwanted. He should have stopped saying I don't know, but I don't know why I don't know I just know that I don't know.... Yeah right boy there must be some reason WHY you don't know?! I can still get mad because of that... Fucking boys hahahah! Well that's about it.. Got nothing more to say to my ex.. He's a jerk and I'm over it!
Well for now I hope you enjoy you weekend and don't forget to check my blog tomorrow because day 06 will be posted!

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: