4.19.2012

Update

DAMN! My roommate just put Malibu in my limonade so now I´m getting drunk and she´s drinking normal limonade!! So not fair!
Day 04
A picture of your night
Bullet your whole day
My night was on Subway XL which was one hell of a party! I was pretty wasted and with my best friend and her boyfriend and a friend of his! It was also the night before my birthday so they were singing me happy birthday at 00.00! Which was amazing! ;D This is a picture of us before we went to Subway XL (dubstep/d'nb party!)
Bullet my whole day... Guessing that means that I have to like pinpoint what I did today in words rather then whole sentences. So here it is:
Awake - shower - makeup - clothes - breakfast - college - lunch - college - walking the doggies - home - appointment - dinner at Boudewijn - home - SLEEP!!!!!
Well I've got to go actually soooo I'm really sorry this is a very fucking short update! ;p Hihi
Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: