4.26.2012

Dinner and downgrading

Normally you write every day with a 30 day challenge. I suppose that my school is just NOT keen on the idea that I'm actually improving my english and my writing skills because they hooked me up yesterday. The day before I was just hooked to a dinnerparty at our place so that we, my roommate and me, were running around the house like chickens without heads, in Holland you're allowed to say it that way, and prepairing a meal for four. It was really nice though but yeah we ended up with a mountain of dishes to do and both woke up so fucking tired. Anyhow lets make it up with the 6 challenges of today.
Day 09
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
How important you think education is
The person who has gotten me through the most is my best best best best best friend EVER! Which is Sanne. On one of my previous blogs I was talking about how awesome she is (there's this huge truck in our street making one HELL of a lot of noise....) and that she's the best a girl could wish for. I've know her since I was 15, I'm bloody old nowadays, and she's been my best friend eversince.
This is her drinking Bacardirazz-Whickey! I love you bby <3
I think education is very fucking important. It's so important that I actually have to cut this thing off for a least 10 hours because I've got to go to school. Soyeah I'll finish this blog when I get back from school...
Spend my whole day at school so now I'm kind off tired, though education is very important so I don't mind it that much.
Day 10
A picture of the person you did the most fucked up things with
Put your music player un shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
The person I did the most fucked up thing with is a friend of mine Vera. We both like to mess around every now and than so sometimes we'd be this big ball of energie just waiting to explode! This is a picture of us in Spain last summer. We were just fooling around with this huge Lollypop!
My iTunes on shuffle... I'm not sure if I want that! Hahaha but yeah here we go:
1. Asking Alexandria - I was once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps a Cowbow king
2. Hollywood Undead - N0 5
3. The Academy Is... - Bulls in Brooklyn
4. Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata
5. Mallory Knox - Oceans
6. The Prodigy - No Good
7. The Maine - Sorry
8. Cauterize - Why This Last Dance
9. Young Guns - Towers
10. Jason Mraz - Won't Give Up
Well thank god iTunes had a good day today! Because I've got probably the most weirdass combination of artist. I bet if someone would actually scroll through my iTunes they'd think I'm a schizo or something hahaha.
Day 11
A picture of something you hate
Your Family
What I hate... I absolutely hate spinach, animal cruelty, liars and spiders.. If I had to choose one of these things, I'd say I hate spiders most... Damn those freaky things scare the hell out of me. But a hero as I am I'm waaaaaaay to affraid of spiders to put a picture of it on internet so I'll go with the spinach. I only like it when my roommate makes pasta with it!
Ieh, it looks like grass on a plate!!
My family means my mom, dad and three little sisters. They are 13, 15 and 17 and are called Evelyn, Emma and Julia. Starting with my mom, who's the strongest, most intellegent, amazing person in the world. She always makes me laugh and sometimes when I'm stuck in my head (AGAIN) she always just tries to make the best of it for me. She always supports me and is always there when I need her to be there for me. My dad is absolutely crazy, sometimes we argue a lot, sometimes it's so much fun. He tries really hard to be a 'cool' dad but he actually makes my sisters mad by trying to be so. But I still think I've got a nice dad, every now and than I could scream at him but maybe that's because we're a little bit alike so. My youngest sister is a very shy quiet one, she loves our horses and wants to be a vet to when she grows up. She's very clever just needs a kick in the butt sometimes. Emma is a little drama queen, things need to go her way, makeup and Justin Bieber are amazingly important in her life and she wants to be head of a big magazine when she grows up. Sometimes she's a pain in the ass but she can be really sweet and always wants to help you out with cooking, doing makeup and so on. Last but not least is my eldest sister Julia. Normally we get along pretty well, sometimes she wants to have my friends as her friends a little bit to much but most of the time we get along fine. She's a shy person, looks nothing like me, loves to play the bass and goes to America next year for a highschool year. She likes to party, just like her sister haha, and sometimes comes home AFTER me.... My family is a very big part of my life and I'm happy to have them <3
Well this is all for today. I'm not sure if I'll have time to write tomorrow since I've got so much stuff to do and I'm going away to this AMAZING party with my Sanne, Laura, Jeroen (Sanne's little brother and a friend of mine) and Nino (amazing guy from the other side of the country who likes to party! haha).
Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: