4.17.2012

My very best friend

Today is a fucked up rainy day in Belgium. Looks like the sky is coming down or something. Thankfully it didn't rain on my way to school and on my way back home. Otherwise I'd be cold and wet and grumpy right now.
Well in stead of talking about the shitty weather, it's April and spring where the FUCK is the sun?!!!!!!!, let's start with the second challenge.
Day 02
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Something you feel strongly about
The person I've been closest with the longest is my best friend Sanne. She's the most amazing girl I know and is always there for me when I need her. She always makes me smile and be happy and whenever there's something wrong she always tells me which makes me feel special. I really wish for everyone to have their own Sanne because it's amazing having a friend that you can call or email or facebook or whatsapp every second of every day knowing that she'll read and reply!
Something I feel strongly about right now is honesty. I noticed that more and more people around me are trying to make things a little brighter then they really are. Guys always say I don't know but maybe perhaps eventually in a little while something like that.... My roommate thought it was time for me to forget about maybe and not fall for anything but yes or no. So please be honest and true and just say whatever it is you want to say and stop running around with your head stuck in your asshole.. (guys!) hihi Girls should be a little more honest about everything to. In stead of yeah sure just say what you think not what you think I want to hear because all I want to hear is the truth!
So that was the challenge for today! Hope you're having a great day and a sunnier one than I'm having right now... Menn this weather sucks balls! Well I'm going to enjoy a nice cup of soup and my lovely homework and I sure as hell hope you've got something better to do!

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: