4.21.2012

Redecorated and Renewed.

Well this is a good way to start my saturdaynight. I've just walked the dog around for almost an hour which in my opion is very long and he enjoyed it and is still bouncing around like crazy. Today was a really great day though I haven't done that much.. Haha I'm such a lazy basterd sometimes! Went shopping with my sister, ate, did some homework and walked the dog and made dinner. What a fantastic way to waste your saturday. Right now I'm trying to get used to the new blogger-layout which I think is really nice and clarifying. I'm curious about what the next challenge is so here it comes!!
Day 06
A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Your view on mainstream music
A person I'd love to trade places with for a day would be Demi Lovato. I think she has got one hell of a voice and in my eyes she's a very strong person, the kindoff person I want to be. She has got an amazing voice, very nice tattoo's and one hell of a life! Sure thing that I don't want to have the live she's living everyday because that would be way to heavy for me but I admirer her strength and confidence.
This is Demi at the 2012 Peoples Choice Awards and I think she looks absolutely stunning. An amazing woman.
My view on mainstream music kindoff bounces around between I do and I don't. I think that mainstream music is what everybody wants to hear every now and than. Normally I don't listen to it unless it's the radio on a sunday morning at work because than I do listen and I do sing along. Some mainstream music I do like and I do play every now and than and I do have a lot of mainstream music on my Ipod just because sometimes I like to listen to it. There are some horrible numbers, mostly from my home country so that sucks! Hahaha but I think that if you do like mainstream music you shouldn't be ashamed of it or something you should just listen to whatever it is YOU like and don't let the people around you deside. Music is something I really do need in my life, listen to it 24/7. At the moment I love the cd's 'All our kings are dead' and 'Bones' by Young Guns, which is a 'punk/pop/ish' band from The United Kingdom. I fell in love with the sounds and numbers and I'm in love with the singer's voice!
It's allmost 11 so I'm going to sleep now hope you've enjoyed yourself!


Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: