4.28.2012

Attractive love

I told you guys that that yesterday was a no go for blogging. I spend half of my day driving and going to school and when I got home I went to an amazing party with amazing people. So today is the day after amd I'm pretty tired but still awake (partly atleast). Butyeah lets do this.
Day 12
A picture of something you love
Five guys whom you find attractive
I love puppys, nice music, partys, new clothes, being happy, snowboarden, horseback riding and so on! I'll go with snowboarding because I already posted a picture of me and Gini. Snowboarding has been a very big party of my life the last few years and I absolutely love it.
This is a picture of my sisters dad and me on last years Skitrip to Austria which was amazing with great weather and amazing snow. Hopefully next year will be just as good!Five guys whom I find attractive. Lets see.... Number one is John O'Callaghan, two is Louis Tomlinson. Number tree is Liam Payne, four Josh Lawrence and number five is Gustav Wood! Hihi lots of singers and one actor! How amazing hahahaha.
Day 13
A picture of your favourite band
Your opinion on your body and how comfortable you are with it
 My absolute alltime favourite band is not just one band there are two bands I absolutely LOVE! The first band is Air Traffic. I first saw them when I was 14 and went to my first festival with my dad and they were the the first band preforming and I'll never forget the sight of the singer woobling behind his piano. It was the most amazing show I've ever seen and my dad took me to a real gig, the one and only one in Holland. Nowadays they're done but I still listen to their music. The second band is Young Guns. They played together with All Time Low last year in Amsterdam and I was hooked after the first 3 notes. Bought their albums and I listen to them 24/7!

The first picture is Air Traffic and the second one is Young Guns!!
My opinion on my body isn't that interresting because I sometimes hate my body but who doesn't? There is not one part of my body I actually like... So that's my happy face hahaha. I'm not comfortable with my body but I think that it's better just to try and be happy with it because I'll be stuck with my body for the rest of my life! Happy happy joy joy.
Hihi but yeah I had amazing time this weekend with Sanne, Nino and my friends! Amazing amazing amazing night <3 Well that'll be it for tonight!

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin


Geen opmerkingen: