5.02.2012

Four days

FUUUUUCK! I forgot to write for 3 days, well I didn't really forget but things happened and so I had no time left to do this blog! On sunday my car crashed so I had to wait for a pickup service and stuff and after that I was so bloody tired that in stead of going back to Gent I went back home (Zoetermeer) with my mom who was sweet enough to pick me up <3. On monday it was Queensday in Holland so I went to Eindhoven to meet with Nino and Giora. Had an amazingly fun time with those guys, laughed my ass off and enjoyed their company. When I came home I fell asleep and yesterday I returned home (Gent) so went I eventually came home it was way to late to write a blog so... I'm really sorry and in stead of wasting more of your reading time I'll start the 4 challenges.
(My roommate is listening to M83- Midnight City which has this funny tune in the beginning)
Day 14
A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
What you wore today
I couldn't imagine my life without my mom, who is the most amazing woman I know. She can pull off anything and everything. She's my inspiration and I hope that someday I'll be like her in some ways. This is a picture of us in New York City! We went there together for my gratuation.
On sunday I wore... Euhm I had to work so I wore my worksweater and shirt, my ridingtrousers and my boots. When I got back I took a shower and wore normal jeans, a black t-shirt and a blue blouse. Oh and I wore my Nikes, love those shoes.
Day 15
A picture of something you want to do before you die
Your zodiac-horoscope and if you think it fits your personality
Before I die I want to visit a lot of places so to pick one is very very difficult... I think I'll go with backpacking in Australia or at least visit the country. So here you go, a picture of Australia hahaha!
Isn't it a pretty country? hahahahaha!
My zodiac-horoscope... Bring it on!
I've got this from some sort of weird site
General
Peace and tranquillity are predicted for you this year. Much of your efforts and projects that have been put in the back-burner shall come to the fore-ground this year. Take ample time to prune unwanted persons, things and ideas from your life this year. The pace of your life might slacken a bit but do not lose hope. Slow and steady always wins the race. This year is likely to give you more freedom, particularly in relationships and career areas.
Your energy levels would wax and wane throughout the year 2012. Emotions and sensitivity might run high for most of the period. Do try to keep your anger under wraps as venting it out might land you in serious problems. Keep communications to a medium level keeping out unwarranted calls as trouble might lurk around.

Wow I'm not sure if I can relate to this. They always seem to make your year a good one with slight side effects. Yeah I know it'll be a difficult year with good moments and blahblah... Career
Your career field remains uneventful for most part of the year but for the last quarter. You shall learn to evolve from your mistakes. A change in career course or some chances for higher education or research is also on the anvil. Artists are likely to get a beating rather than encouragement this year. You stand to get better in your relationship with authorities and peers in your work-place.

Well to bad I don't have a job only a study so hahahaha!Finance
Find out the ways that would lead you into a state of financial security this year. The planets forecast you some luck and fortune in the financial area but do not expect a windfall. This is the apt time to make a change in your business ventures or services field. Better cash flow is predicted throughout the year, though occasional crunches canoe be ruled out. Be ready to show case your talents if it might fetch you better financial returns. Profits are likely if you pitch in hard work and practise humility to all extent.

So what they're actually saying is that my finances will go up and down for the rest of the year. Well that's such a relieve, NOT! Sorry as you might have noticed I'm not really a horoscope person!Love
Your love life shall see a more calm and peaceful phase after the turbulent periods of last year. Forget the past and live in the present. It has a lot to offer in your love and relationship arena. Channel your feelings and romance in the best possible way. Intense passion is predicted for the last half of the year as far as your relationships are concerned. Exchange your views and likes with clarity with your partner if already in a relationship. Open up as this year offers much positive scope. Give way for your desires as well and do not always yield to the whims and fancies of your partner. Do not act in haste as this year is a period which calls for much introspection as far as relationships are concerned.

LOOOVE LOOOVE LOOOVE, that's all we want and if I may say this sounds actually really nice since my experience with love have been shitty for the past... 3 years or so. But every year they predict a pretty good love year as long as I don't fuck it up, too bad I always do! Hihi
Health
Health is likely to go on a roller -coaster ride, at the peak in one time and touching the bottom of the rock the other instant. Your emotional and mental make-up has a lot to play in this time. The first quarter of the year shall see you in the pink of health. But the last quarter might call in for unwanted medical issues and expenditure. Do not push yourself too much into personal and professional work and take time to take a break which goes a long way in wishing you better health.
Peace and tranquillity are predicted for you this year. Much of your efforts and projects that have been put in the back-burner shall come to the fore-ground this year. Take ample time to prune unwanted persons, things and ideas from your life this year. The pace of your life might slacken a bit but do not lose hope. Slow and steady always wins the race. This year is likely to give you more freedom, particularly in relationships and career areas.
Your energy levels would wax and wane throughout the year 2012. Emotions and sensitivity might run high for most of the period. Do try to keep your anger under wraps as venting it out might land you in serious problems. Keep communications to a medium level keeping out unwarranted calls as trouble might lurk around.

I'm pretty sure this sounds like shit. YAAY
Well that was it for my horoscope, gosh I just love reading bullsh*t.
Day 16
A picture of someone who inspires you
Something you always think 'what if' about
A person who really inspires me is Emma Watson. She's like this freaking beautifull person who'd look nice in a garbage bag. She cut her hair and has an amazing body and looks like a lot of fun. She went back to University after the last HarryPotter movie which I think is one amazing thing to do. She really inspires me to be the best I can be, finish my study and be happy with being me.
Something I always think 'what if' about... Will be when I was scouted as a model. I was 14 years old I guess and there was this photographer who aksed me to send some pictures. I ended up not sending anything at all because I thought I wasn't good enough. Nowadays I wonder what would've happened if I did send some good pictures. Butyeah thinking what if about a lot of things makes you tired. You should be able to live with the choices you make and I am and I don't regret any of it.
AAAAAAAAND WE'RE AT TODAYS CHALLENGE!
Day 17
A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Something that you're proud of.
Moving to Gent has made a huge impact on my life about half a year ago. I think that was the last thing that made a HUGE impact on my life. Some things made an impact such as losing one of my colleagues, losing trust in certain people and gaining trust in others. Here's a picture of my new home in Gent, which I call home now because to me it is. This is a picture of my floor hahaha
Something that I'm proud of is... passing my drivingexams and my normal exams last year. It's something that I worked really hard for and I think is very important. I finished highschool pretty good and now I'm allowed to go to University and study the thing I love. Having my driverslicense makes it a lot easier (and more expensive haha) and I enjoy driving a car. I'm really proud of my sisters too for being smart and wanting to reach certain goals and work really hard for it. I'm proud of my parents who are doing an amazing job raising four daughters and working and doing things for themselfs. I'm proud of my best friend for being such an amazing person and being there for me no matter what. And I'm proud of myself for trying to become a better me and fighting for what I stand for and believe in.. Well at least I try to!

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: