7.08.2013

Photochallenge July

this month I'm updating once a week my photochallenge, yaay!
This is the challenge
For more on this project check out Sanne's blog and her Drie-Zes-Vijf blog!

So let's just get on with it!

Looking down and seeing this little monkey acting like a captain! 

Hello there shadow

This duck was following us for 15 minutes.. strange

Around 2 o'clock my little Jessie learned how to swim, he's a natural haha

A pattern on the boys towel

This moment made me smile because it reflexs how we are, Jessie's our little monkey and we're proud of him (and he's proud of himself haha)

High key, the sun was bright!

Well I hope you all enjoyed this little compilation on last weeks challenge's. It was a bit of cheeky that I took them all on one day but last week was a bit crazy and the waether was pretty dull so, hope you still enjoyed it! 
Keep an eye out on tomorrow's new Picture Imperfect.

R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: