7.03.2013

Picture imperfect day 1&2

Well helloooooo there!
After a month without a new blogpost I am baaack!
How nice is that? I thought preeeetty nice!
SO
This month will be the photo-a-day month for me, I'll try to do a post a day with just a picture of what I did that day AND once a week I'll do the June challenge which my friend Sanne from OmdatIkDatWil did last month and I unfortunately had to stop doing because of my study, if you want to know more about that you should check out my last blogpost. A lot of other bloggers did do the same challenge so you should check them out, they're on Sanne's Drie-zes-vijf blog so check that out!

Moving on to the first two photo's!
We went to Despicable Me 2 which was really nice, I love it. It was funny, nice, amazing and really really good! I had a great time with the boy and it was a little celebration for the two of us :) You should watch the trailer here.

Yesterday was my first time on Wondertje outside. We had to ride to another riding school because Wondertje had a lesson there and my mom wasn't able to ride her there so I did. It was really exciting and went really well soo I'm proud of her! :)

Sooo that's it for today, I had to take Jessie to the vet for his annual shots, he did pretty good!
Hope you liked this and I'll see you guys soon!
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: