7.20.2013

Picture Imperfect Day 17&18

Heerrrooooooooooooooooooow!

I GOT INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!! WHOEEEEHOEEE!!!
yesterday a letter came in the mail from the University of Utrecht, I was really nervous because it contained the results of the raffle and weither or not I got in to Veterinary Medicine there... It kept my future in a little letter... I was dying on the inside haha. BUT I GOT IN!!!! I'm so happy and still can't believe it but next year I'll be a Vet-student at the UU!

Hihi anyway on the snaps. Wednesday I went riding with my mom and my sister, it was really nice and Wondertje did amazing. In the afternoon my sister and I went to the doggybeach with Jessie and had a blast. Jessie likes swimming but somehow he always looks so sad haha. He does enjoy it though and wants to fetch the ball and stuff, crazy little monkey. On Thursday my mom, sister and I went to the horses and in te afternoon I had to pick up the boy at work and go to his little brothers musical. It was sooooo cute haha. We had a lot of fun.
Little spoiler for monday; I got a new haircut today!

The snaps

This little monkey is fetching the ball

Swimming haha

OOTD on Thursday

Well I hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I'm having an amazing weekend because of yesterdays news haha. 

Love,
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: