7.22.2013

Picture Imperfect Day 19&20&21

The weekend is overrrr muhhhh!
AND this is what I did;

Fridaaaaaaaaaay, what the hell did I do on friday?... OH! I remember I went to the stables and I came home and I GOT IN TO THE UNIVERSITY OF UTRECHT VETERINARY MEDICINE AAAAAWHYEAH! haha and I had a little party with the boy at a cocktailbar called Vavoom in The Hague.
Saturday I had to get up early because I was stupid enough to plan a hairdressers appointment at 9.30 in the morning.. Funny me, getting up at 8 is not a good idea somedays. I came home without my hair haha. we went to Brussel with the family to put my younger sister on a plane to Malawi for 2.5 weeks. We went to bed early, no comment haha.
Sunday was sunny so the boy and le chien and the boys sister Isabelle and I went to the beach at Kijkduin. It was awesome and we had a lot of fun. We had a bbq later that afternoon aaaaand I fell asleep around 22.30 because I was exhausted.
AND NOW IT'S MONDAY!

Curly friday-hair

Frozen Fruit Daiquirri's NOMNOM

aaaaaaaaand it's gone

Hello there sand, whatsup?!

Alright and now I'll go and pick up the boy at the busstop and walk monsieur le chien aaaaaaaaaand upload this badboy! Photochallenge will be up tomorrow! :)

Renée

Geen opmerkingen: