7.24.2013

Photochallenge July

Todaaaaay, a bit late, is challenge daaaaaaay!
How lovely is that? Today it's a pretty depressing day after about a week of amazing weather, today it's cloudly BUT it's still nice and warm so I'll take it.
The challenge itself

Take a look at Sanne's blog or her Drie-Zes-Vijf blog for more on the challenge

Soooo let's get on to it shall we?
First up the delayed Sunset picture

Playing with shadows around 7.15 in the morning

Flowers in my parents garden, I like the lilac

In motion, Jessie going crazy in the garden with his tennisball

My little photocollection, all just old and new analoge pictures

Jessie before walkies in the morning

Jessie after walkies in the morning hahaha

Color scheme next to my bed, it's all Vogue's and Vice's and fifty shades

After dark, the boy enjoying a little cocktail

The boy and I will be flying to Crete this friday sooo tomorrow evening there will be an last picture imperfect after todays and after that it'll be a little quiet here because there's no internet around there. But when I come back I'll finish my Picture Imperfects AND the Photochallenge.
Hopefully you week is as awesome as mine,

love,
Renée

Geen opmerkingen: