7.15.2013

Photochallenge July

Today is the challenge day, aaaaaahyeah! Haha, unfortunately I didn't get the picture for day number 8 but I'll tell you that.. NOW!

Take a look at Sanne's blog or her Drie-Zes-Vijf blog for more on the challenge

Day 8 is missing because I haven't got time to take a pretty picture during sunset or sunrise so hopefully it'll be editted in the next one. 
Moving on tooooo day 9!

Up close on my JC high heels 

Unusual combination of Van Mells ripoffs and Jelly Beans ♥

Looking up in my closet I see Gini's old bridle

My home, my bed at my parents house, because of the move I don't have my own place

A drawing of Bambi I made about 5 years ago

My new Black & White cropped top for New Look

I hope you liked my photo's and for more please check out Sanne's blog and I hope you had a lovely weekend!
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: