7.13.2013

Picture Imperfect Day 10&11

Hellooooo there blogworld!
Today is a very lovely, very nice summery Saturday, at least here in the Netherlands it is. For today's blog I've got my pictures for last Wednesday and Thursday.
I've been pretty ill for the past few days so forgive me for the fact that this is a day late. Anyway lets get on to the pictures.
I mostly stayed in last few days because I was feeling really bad so for Wednesday I've got a picture from a little over a year ago when I took Jessie home with me, tiny little thing. It has been a year and we're pretty much inseparable.
For Thursday I stayed in again and only went out to go to the horses and to sleep at Luc's but I stayed in the rest of the day. Here's how Jessie likes to spend his qualitytime with me haha.

Look at that pretty face

Lazy bones haha

Mondays will be update-day for this weekend and the Photochallenge! Have an amazing weekend!
R.Pinguin

Geen opmerkingen: