5.09.2012

Changeling missed

Has been two days since I've written on the blog. Been pretty busy with studying and we ate at Sacha's yesterday. The weather was horrible when we cycled back home. Well lets start with the challenges which will be four for today. It's funny how things change though one month ago I wouldn't even think about being in this situation right now.
Day 23
A picture of your favourite book
Something that you miss
My favourite book has already been in one of these challenges soo I'll post a picture of the Hunger Games book because I think that's a good book too. I still want to read the twilight saga. Here are all the books of the Hunger Games trilogy.
Something I miss... Right now I'm not missing anything right now. Perhaps I miss having my friends around but I have made friends here so I actually enjoy being in Belgium. What I do miss sometimes is my horse Gini who stands in Holland on the countryside. Well that wasn't very spectacular was it? hihi
Day 24
A picture of something you wish you could change
Five word-phrases that make you laugh
Something I wish I could change... Hmm let me think. There's a lot of things I wish I could change but if I had to choose something which I actually have a picture of.. I have absolutely no idea. If I could change one thing though it would be this moment. It's a picture of me and my ex-boyfriend kissing.. It was actually our first kiss and my best friends at the time made a picture of it. If I could change anything it would be that moment. It has changed me for the rest of my life being in a relationship with him. So for the girls who read this, never settle with a guy you know is trying to break you so that you can be everything he wants and everything you're not.
Five word-phrases that make me laugh. Hahahaha I can't think of any word-phrases in English hahahaha. I'll make it five English words that make me laugh.
1. Tissuebox
2. Noob
3. Fire extinguisher
4. Snogging
5. Idiotic
Sounds a bit random but I really can't think of anything I find funny. Because it depends on the person saying it or the contast is has been said in. hihi

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: