5.07.2012

Untitled

Third time rewriting the beginning of this blog. I guess that today my mood isn't really into the writing side of my life but more into the god-i-hate-today-mood so I'm going to skip the intro and move on to the challenges.
Day 22
A picture of something you wish you were better at
Your academics
I wish to be better in, playing the guitar! I've played for about four years and stopped because I had no time for it left. Nowadays I wish I kept on going so that I would be pretty good at it by now. Unfortunatly that's not the case so here's a picture of me when I was about 15 years old playing the guitar.
My academics will be in dutch because I'm from Holland obviously. I changed when I was in basisschool (age 4 till 12) at the age of 10 because they bullied me throughout the first 6 years of school. After that I finished at an other school. I went to Alfrink College at the age of 12 untill the age of 18, which is something like highschool. Was a great time but hard too. I finished that last year gratuating for my VWO, which almost the highest it gets in Holland. Right now I'm studying to become a veterinarian. Studying in Gent, Belgium right now and hopefully be done in six years.
Well now you know this and I'll see you all tomorrow!

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

ps. I know it's a real short update but I need to get back to my homework hihi!

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

good luck with your homework baby hihi. ik vind je lief