5.05.2012

Lust of fears

Yaaay. I was in Venlo yesterdayevening so I had no time to write and I just got home about 1.5 hour ago. Now I'm sitting at the dinnertable with my mom reading 'the chocolate bible' and my dad doing something on his phone.. Had an amazing night and a very lazy day today. Enjoyed it a lot and already looking forward to next friday. Ok enough of this sentimental bullsh*t I'm going to sing Call me maybe with my mom and try to write my blog without laughing to much haha.
Day 19
A picture and a letter
Five items you lust after
A picture and a letter... well that's not a very euhm clear challenge is it? I guess you should just write you all a letter and include a picture.
Dear all (if I knew all your names it'd be a lot easier and a lot longer),
I hope you're all doing great out there. Hope you're enjoying your vacation if you have one or just school/weekend because that you all do have. Anyhow, I'm having a great weekend so far. I went to Venlo yesterdayevening and woke up today in a very nice bed with the 'sun' shining through the clouds and the window. Had a great day/night though, now I'm tired of doing nothing today. Overall I'm doing pretty fine here in Holland. It's a bit rainy though and tomorrow I'll go horsebackriding with my mom. Right now I'm really looking forward to the Jera On Air Festival on 16th and 17th of May! Awesome lineup and I'll be working there! <3 Fuckyeah can't wait! Secretly looking forward to the first meeting next friday and my own little afterparty haha, which means watching southpark and family guy untill 4 in the morning. Hope hearing from you soon, Love R.
PS. I included a picture of me goofing around in my room!
Five items I lust after. EUUUUUH Hihi, lets see. This is a really weird guestion... Anyways.
1. Skinny jeans on guys!
2. Good music (YOUNG GUNS)
3. Lush Bubblegum lip scrub
4. A nice perfume/ deodrant
5. New clothes
Point five is taking me forever... Omfg hahaha ok I filled in a stupid think DON'T CARE!
Day 20 (TEN DAYS LEFT OMG OMG OMG OMG)
A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
Your fears
Somewhere I'd love to travel.. Already told you guys that I'd love to go to Australia. Let's see, I'd still love to travel to L.A., New York (again), New Orleans, San Francisco, Equador, Australia, Egypt, South-Africa, England & Scotland and Iceland. I'll post a picture of London because I really want to go to London this summer.
Looks soooo amazing! Who wants to take me to London? And Paris? And Rome? hihi summerholiday here I come!
My fears are way to much to tell you guys but I'll tell you the biggest ones.
- SPIDERS, I hate hate hate those creepy things
- being in love
- hights (I'm already freaking out when I'm 1m up hahaha.
- standing in front of the class
- horror movies
- dying all alone (who doesn't find that idea scary?)
And that's about it! Hope you've enjoyed and laughed you ass off because I'm scared of stupid things and lust after weird ones.

Takecare,
Rawrpinguin

1 opmerking:

Sanne zei

Ja, je moet naar Londen gaan! Lijkt mij ook super om heen te gaan :). Met wie wil je erheen? Luc en ik gaan naar Parijs deze zomer, maar dat wist je denk ik al? Voor 2 of 3 nachten.