5.14.2012

Smiling about weird stuff

While my hamster is yet again attacking every single piece of shit that is standing on my desk I'll start the second last blog on the challenges. I've been thinking about what to do after these challenges end and came to the conclusion that I've got no idea about what to do. So I'll just keep blogging about my life and stuff and maybe do another challenge. If you have an idea you'd like to share or think it'd be nice if I'd do that just subscribe!
Day 29
A picture that can always make you smile
Five weird things that you like
A picture that always makes me smile is this picture I found on internet. It's a little pig covered in paint, it's really really cute and I smile whenever I see it because of it's cuteness!
Look at it! So cute!!!!
Bailey is terrorizing my desk and throwing all these papers and stuff on the ground. Stupid geek I love her though! She's currently trying to jump on my lap just walking from left to right on my desk trying to find the perfect jumping spot.
Five weird things that I like.
1. I like milk in my tea.. Actually I love milk in my tea.
2. I like stupid Top 40 music when the sun is shining.
3. I like working on a sunday morning because I really love my work
4. I like both cheese and meat on my bread, not cheese only or meat only
5. I like stupid romantic actions which make me laugh untill I cry
Well isn't that awesome! I like a lot more weird things. my hamster is sitting in front of my laptop watching me typ things, it's really adorable. I think we've got the cutest hamster in the world. I'll post a picture of her because she's the most amazing thingy in the world and she always makes me laugh (unless she's peeing on my desk again ofcourse!).
Well that's it for this second last day. I'll be here tomorrow to do the final challenges and for now I'll just try finishing homework and making sure Bailey doesn't pee.

Have a good one,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: