5.15.2012

Last but not least.

Ít's already the last day of the 30days challenge. I had a blast doing this and trying to write everyday. Not only did I get a climpse of what people who write on a daily basis need to do but I also learned a lot about myself. I hope you'll like the last challenge and I had a great time sharing all of this with you guys!
Day 30
A picture of someone you miss
One thing you're excited for
Someone I miss is my grandpa. He died when I was 6 years old but I remember him as one of the worlds most amazing grandpa's. He was this big, nice, amazing man. He sailed the seas with this bigass freighter with scheep and cows and stuff on it. My mom once told me that my granddad sailed to England with camels on board whom he had picked up in some Middle-East country. This is the only normal picture I got from my granddad, the rest of them is back in Holland at my parents.
It's not a great picture though I know but it's something. I still miss him.
One thing I'm excited for is tomorrow's festival. Jera on air, where I'll be volunteering, will be an amazing festival. Too bad though I can't see Young Guns because I'll have to work the bar outside of the tent. I was sooo sicked to see them, butyeah too bad.. Hopefully I'll see them next time they will be in the Netherlands. I'll be doing a post on the festival later this week and hopefully there will be some nice pictures to go with it! I'll keep you updated on that!!

Have a nice day/night,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: