5.13.2012

Counting down the days

As you all might have noticed I´ve been offline for the past 2!!! days and today so that makes 3 days and 6 challenges! Had an amazing weekend. Spend the night at my bf on friday after a meeting about Jera On Air. Saturday I had to be at Jera around 8 in the morning and we started building up the festival. I had to put up the fences, help with the tents and stuff so now I´ve got pain everywhere from the heavy workout hahaha. So now I´m officially no longer single YAAY! It'll even be facebook-official so that makes it really really official. Hihi on to the next challenge.
Day 26
A picture of something that means a lot to you
Things you like and dislike about yourself
Something that means a lot to me is my familie. So I'll put a picture in here off our last holiday in Spain. My aunt, uncle and their children were there too so that's why it's such crowded picture. From left to right it's: Lars, Jesper, Berit, Aunt Annemarie, Me, Vera (friend of mine), Uncle Huub, Julia, Dad, Evelyn and sitting in front: Forgot-His-Name, Mees, Mom and Emma.
Things I like about me are my piercings, my hands, my hair and the colour of my eyes oh and maybe parts of my personality, all the other things I either dislike or don't have an opinion about.
Day 27
A picture of yourself and a family member
A quote you try to live by
On of the most recent picture of me and one familymember is a picture of me and my younger sister. She's 17 years old and called Julia. We were on our way to The Maine's concert in Amsterdam. It was so bloody cold that the canals froze over and so we thought how about a little iceskating without skates on the famous Amsterdamcanals. Pretty he?
A quote I try to live by... I don't really have a quote I try to live by but there are a few quote's (mainly written by me) I posted on facebook.
1. Life's a rollercoaster, you just try to stay seated at all times with one eye closed because you're a little scared about what might happen.
2. Try making me a doll, it'll be easier making gold out of silver.
Day 28 (two days left damn!)
A picture of something you're afraid of
Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit.
I'm afraid of spiders, as you all know... This fear is sooooo big that I'm not posting a picture of a spider just because I'm so scared.. I'm scared of hights... I'll really shit my pants if I'm standing on a wall that's only 1m high... So here you go:
Damnit now I need to change my diaper, be right back! Hihi
I'd love to move to London or New York for work. Even though I'd love that I'm really happy with living in Gent so. I'd love to visit LA, New Orleans, San Francisco, Las Vegas and so on and ofcourse lots of other places and countries! Well for now I'm off to bed!

Goodnight,
Rawrpinguin

Geen opmerkingen: